We are so pleased with the response to our plant sale that we are SOLD OUT and will no longer be taking orders. Thank you to our community of supporters!
We are so pleased with the response to our Spring Plant Sale! We have SOLD OUT and will no longer be taking orders. Thank you to our community of supporters!
Stony Kill is pleased to bring you our annual Plant Sale to help generate much-needed funds for the Farm.
Our selection of plants are started from seed and grown in our greenhouse without use of chemicals or pesticides. Seedlings are tended by our Master Gardener and greenhouse volunteers and are sold in 3” pots and four-packs for $3 each. We will be accepting plant orders until May 1. Orders will be paid for by credit card (preferred payment method) cash or check. The pick-up schedule is as follows:
ORDERS ONLY: Last name A – L pick up Thursday, May 7 from 4 to 7 pm.
ORDERS ONLY: Last name M – Z pick up Friday, May 8 from 4 to 7 pm.
Any orders that cannot be picked up on Thursday or Friday can be picked up on Saturday, May 9 from 9 am to 12 pm.
Please complete the order form and email back to email@example.com. You will receive a confirmation email that your order is received. Please note, orders are first come, first serve. We will do our best to fill everyone’s order as requested and will allow substitutions should we run out of a plant.
When picking up your order, please remember to follow the following guidelines:
- Please maintain a 6-foot distance between yourself, other customers, and SKF staff and volunteers. Please wear a mask.
- Please park across from the barn, around the pond, or along the lane.
- Please look for signs to direct you to your order
- No buildings will be open to the public, this includes our barn, greenhouse and bathrooms.
- Please do not congregate in the plant sale area. The farm trails are open to the public to enjoy.
- If you are sick, please stay home and let us know. We will arrange another pick up or drop off time for your order.
- Be patient and kind – we are all in this together!
Note: guidelines subject to reflect most up-to-date COVID 19 guidelines.
Thank you for your consideration and support!